The Miracle of Getting Pregnant
We all know that to get pregnant you must first have intercourse!
Get the timing right and you end up pregnant.
If only it were so easy.
If you are one of the many couples who have been trying unsuccessfully, you will be wondering why you? Doctors generally won’t see you unless you have been trying for a year. The reasons for this are that research shows that:-
- only 25% of couples will conceive in the first month of trying
- 60% will take six months
- and 80% will have conceived within 12 months of trying for a pregnancy
Doctors classify the 20% that have not conceived within 12 months as infertile.
There are many reasons why a couple may fail to conceive, and contrary to common myth it is not only a female problem.
In the early days when you are planning your family there are some things that you can do. – Make some changes to your diet and lifestyle and use natural family planning methods to enable you to work out when to have intercourse.
Diet and Lifestyle
The first and most obvious is your diet & lifestyle. Drinking, smoking, drugs, lack of exercise and weight issues will not help the situation.
Your future children will benefit from the steps you take now to improve your diet. When we talk about diet we are not talking about one of the many hundred commercial diets available on the market today, but about making positive changes to your nutrition. The dieting industry makes millions out of your failure, and that 99 out of every 100 people who go on a diet put the weight back when the diet ends.
The key to great nutrition is a balanced diet. A balanced diet is one which contains carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins, mineral salts and fibre in the correct proportions. Although there is a lot of argument about what are the correct guidelines, try to have 55%- 60% carbohydrates, 25%-30% fat and 15%-20% protein per day.
Some guidelines for follow:-
- Start now! – and make changes gradually, it took a long time to learn those bad habits
- Eat breakfast, a great breakfast is porridge, made with soya milk, figs, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Drink plenty of fluids, particularly water, switch to herbal tea from coffee and black tea
- Reduce your saturated fat intake, spread the butter thinly, grill don’t fry, switch from whole milk to skimmed, eat reduced fat cheese
- Eat a variety of foods, this will stop you being bored and bingeing
- Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in complex carbohydrates
- Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Eat regularly, skipping meals will ensure that when you do eat they will be poor choices
- Be a bit more active, give the lift a miss, walk to the shops
- Remember there are no “good” or “bad” foods, only ones that have better nutritional value.
Natural Family Planning
NFP is aiming to help the 80% of couples to conceive sooner, because the delay in conception is considered to be largely due to a couple simply not having intercourse at the right time of the month. Whilst doctors are often unsympathetic with couples having to wait one year, many couples become anxious if they have not conceived within 2-3 months, let alone wait for one year! The aim of this course is to reduce this waiting period and anxiety, and the beauty of this course is that you can learn all about your fertility in the privacy of your own home.
How does NFP work?
Natural fertility planning looks at several things:-
- Your fertile phases
- Fertile days
- Fertile window
That combined with charting your:-
- Cervical fluid
- Position of your cervix
Will tell you when the best time for intercourse is.
This natural fertility planning online course will show you how to understand your body and it’s fertile signs better, you can better plan for pregnancy.
Natural Fertility Planning online course
There are many methods of natural fertility planning in this course I combine several. This means that you have the best chances of achieving what you want.
The effectiveness of natural fertility planning is in the high 90%. You can choose nearly 99% effectiveness if necessary, or use more lax rules when pregnancy is an option, and possibly “we don’t mind if we do have a baby”.
Natural methods do not interfere with your health in any way. In fact, as you get to know your cycles you will know when something’s not right. If your cycles are really weird, natural fertility planning can be used to help you work closely with your medical practitioner.
It is a well known fact that a woman can only get pregnant on a specific few days within her cycle. Natural fertility planning helps you to understand when the best time to plan intercourse is or when to use other barrier methods in the case of pregnancy avoidance.
In this course we are going to cover:-
- Who natural fertility planning best suited for?
- Mind set for fertility success
- Understanding your fertility
- The signs of fertility
- How to chart your fertile signs
- How to get plan or avoid pregnancy
This course will be for you, if you want to understand your fertility and take control of when and if you get pregnant.
Get your course here: https://www.udemy.com/natural-fertility-planning-plan-pregnancy-the-natural-way/
The information provided here is not intended to be a substitute for taking proper medical advice and should not be relied upon in this way. Always consult a qualified doctor or health practitioner. Each situation will need to be looked at individually and you should not attempt to self-treat. The author and publisher cannot accept responsibility for the failure to seek medical advice from a doctor